This technique is all about quick easy ways to highlight an item on your card or layout so it stands out from the rest of the piece. I decided to do a quick layout in Studio J for this one.
here to my website and have some fun! One great thing about Studio J is that you can change up the papers and placement as many times as you want and you don't waste a thing!
Thanks for stopping by today. Now hop over to Melissa's blog and see what inspiration she has created for you!
This months designers:
- debi barber -http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com/2015/07/simple-shadows.htm
- Melissa Robinson - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-technique-blog-hop-simple-shadows.html
- Wendy Kessler - http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com/2015/07/15/ctmh-technique-blog-hop-simple-shadows
- Catherine Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com/2015/07/15/technique-blog-hop-simple-shadows/
- Darlys Recker ~ http://craftyhappy.blogspot.com/2015/07/ctmh-technique-blog-hop-simple-shadows.html
- Melissa David - http://melissadavidscraps.blogspot.com/2015/07/technique-blog-hop-simple-shadows.html
- Michelle Loncar - http://michelleloncar.blogspot.com/2015/07/ctmh-technique-blog-hop-simple-shadows.html
- Haley Dyer -http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com/2015/07/technique-blog-hop-simple-shadows.html
- Shirley Ross - http://momnmescrap.blogspot.com/2015/07/it-is-all-in-shadow-technique-blog-hop.html
- Tonya Whitehurst --- http://heartandsoulscrappers.blogspot.com/2015/07/ctmh-technique-blog-hop-simple-shadows.html