Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Day of Bonding

Yesterday was our annual Close To My Heart Consultant Stamp Camp and although we didn't get much stamping done, it is always so refreshing to be with a group of fellow scrapbookers with a common goal. Just back from the Leadership Convention, those who attended shared with the group all the exciting and wonderful new programs and events our Corporate office has in store for us (consultants as well as customers) in the coming year. You'll definitely want to be watching for the introduction of Studio J - a unique approach to creating digital layouts in an inexpensive and easy to use studio environment.

As I sat there yesterday, I reflected on why I became a consultant. The products are fabulous of course, the corporate office is always right behind us giving us all kinds of tools to make our business successful and there is that discount (22% off all products isn't a bad thing if you are a collector of supplies like I am).....but that's not it. Over the past 4 1/2 years I've met and become close to hundreds (well, maybe not close to hundreds) of people that would have just been another face in the crowd had I not joined. The early meet and greet of our meeting gave us an opportunity to reconnect old relationships and begin building new ones, laughing about some crazy happening at our last get together and checking up on each others families and life - this is why I became a consultant. Fresh from a divorce and sending my oldest child off to college, I really needed an avenue to build new friendships and memories, being a Close To My Heart Consultant has provided that for me.

So, having said all that - if you would like to be a member of the best team in the nation, get some really good products at a reduced rate or make money on the side - whatever your reason might be - click here, I can almost guarantee you it will be one of the best clicks of your mouse you have ever done!

debi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...