Saturday, May 29, 2010

VACATION....

In the summer sun!!!!

Indeed it is summer in Texas now......ugh....I hate the heat.

I'm excited that I'm on vacation this upcoming week......It's convention time.  I love to go to the GASC to see all the new products and trends in scrapbooking.  I get some of my best ideas this time of the year.  Of course, I have to leave my debit card at home or we will be eating beans for the next month.....LOL.  I've got a full week scheduled with shopping and cropping....so check back regularly to see what innovations I share from this years event.

PS - My scrapbooking hero of hero's will be doing demo's at one of the booths this year....TIM HOLTZ!!  You surely don't want to miss out on that....I plan to spend the better part of one day just watching.....HOW EXCITING

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...