Sunday, January 30, 2011

Look what's coming in February!!

I am sooo excited to share with you the release of the new Spring/Summer 2011 Ideabook.  It is packed full of beautiful paper packets, stamps and embellishments.  I have a secret to tell on myself....rarely do I like all the paper featured in an ideabook - but not this one.  ALL the paper is fantastic - even the pink ones (and I'm not a pink kinda girl).  We have a new format and the products in the ideabook will be available for a longer period of time so instead of bombarding everyone with the entire line I've decided to feature one paper packet a month.

So...off we go!

Isn't it fitting that this month's packet is covered with hearts!!  Show your sweetie how much you love them with a project created with this great pink and black ensemble....
Featuring Sweetheart Paper Packet

I just love the distressed look of the black polka dots and plaids paired with the tiny pink hearts.  Combine this with a whole slew of new stamp sets with hearts and sentiments and you've got a fabulous gift.  You must check out the new black epoxy stickers too.  They are nice and shiny black with white dots - a must have in your stash!!

Want to see more?  Go to my website February 1 and look at the Ideabook in it's entirety (look for the thumbnail of the book in the lower right corner)....or if you are a touchy-feely kind of person send me an email and I will give you a hard copy of the Ideabook.

But wait - there's more!!  Come back on February 4 to join my fellow CTMH consultants and I for a spectacular blog hop featuring ALL KINDS of new products for Spring/Summer 2011!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...