Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can you believe it's almost June already.  Summer has started, I hope you have tons of fun photo opportunities to create with.  Here's a paper packet that is screaming summer fun.

These photos were taken last summer while we were in DC.  We had a great time seeing the sights - even IF it was in a record setting heat wave.








Fran and I got to do a bit of sight seeing after our convention.  Cool  statue, right?



















And, since this paper packet can of course be used for 4th of July or patriotic themed pictures I created this cute layout.

These were taken one summer when my sisters and I realized that all of our kids had flag printed bathing suits.  Not something we had planned, but it made a great group photo opportunity.








All of these were created using the Fanfare Level II Paper packet and coordinating My Stickease.  Click here to see the entire collection.  I have tons of paper and stickease left over, so keep checking for more artwork to be posted!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...