Monday, September 5, 2011

From our Heart to Yours - Color Challenge

This week at Heart to Heart we are sharing our favorite color combinations with you.  By far, my favorite "go to" color is chocolate, combined with most any color.  I have to say my favorite color combination tho' would be chocolate and blue....most particularly Twilight. 
I was thrilled to see this very color combination incorporated in our new paper packet - Wonderland (X7146B).
Some of the pieces are definitely for winter projects, however the dots and stripes worked fantastic for my layout.


The more I look at this layout the more I think it is not quite finished, but I just can't put my finger on what it needs.  Please leave me a comment with your suggestions.

I am excited to see every one's favorite color combinations....who knows, maybe I will find a new "favorite" myself.  Be sure to share your combinations with us at Heart to Heart.  We have 2 new sponsors with great give aways for September, drop by Heather Hunt and Kelly Jo Ratcliff's blogs this month to see what great ideas (and goodies) they have for you.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Your layout is gorgeous - I wouldn't change a thing!

Haley D. said...

Love your layout and your color combo! (Great minds think alike or something like that!) I think your layout is wonderful as is, but I am curious about the story behind it. Who is this man? What did he teach? When and where? I would love to know more about his story. I'm sure it's intriguing! That is the only thing that I think it needs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...