Monday, September 26, 2011

Sentiment Stamps

Our challenge this week is to use a sentiment stamp on our project.....no other stamps allowed.  I thought this would be an easy challenge, but in the process of creating I kept reaching for a swirl or flower or heart stamp....but no can do!!
This card I created for my cousin's wedding this weekend.  My sentiment stamp is Save the Date D1386 (who knew this would be considered a sentiment stamp?) I ended up using a rub on from a retired set for the swirl and the flowers, and the hearts are cut once again from the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.
This is the last week for you to join one of our challenges and be eligible for the giveaway goodies for September.....be sure to share with us at Heart 2 Heart!!

2 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

Cute card. I really like this stamp set but I would never have thought to use it as a sentiment. Thanks for the inspiration.

Haley D. said...

What a fresh and fun way to use this stamp set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...