Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Rock the Block" Desk Calendar

Here's a great new promotion from Close To My Heart.  This sneak peak of a product from our upcoming Spring/Summer Ideabook has a world of possibilities!!

The blocks, made from white chipboard, give you a blank canvas to work with.....here I used a woodgrain stampset I've had for awhile on bamboo cardstock for the background of my blocks.  Also included in the promotion is an E-sized stamp set with ton's of images and backgrounds that I used with Brown Bag ink.  Then, since I can't leave well enough alone, I sanded and scraped and inked all the blocks with Bamboo ink to give it a rather nice "used" look.

The block and stampset are available for a limited time for only $15 with a minimum $25 purchase.  Click here to get yours before they are gone

1 comment:

annieb said...

Great Idea. TFS Did you seal them?
Anne B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...