Sunday, July 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award - My very first blog award

Imagine my surprise while cruising the comments section this morning to see that I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!  Wow! What an honor!  My ultimate blogging goal is to inspire viewers to create their own art pieces to share with their friends, family and paper crafting community!


A special thanks to Michelle Battitori for this nomination.  We share the same love of this craft and I am also quite inspired by her art.


I must confess tho', I had no idea what this award was, so I did some online research and found the origin of the Liebster Blog Award is from Germany. "Liebster" meaning favorite or dearest.  As an award recipient you must then pass it along to 3 - 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers and are "up and coming" with their posts.

So without further ado, here are my nominees.

  1. Melissa Robinson -  http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com/
  2. Shirley Ross -  http://momnmescrap.blogspot.com/
  3. Joy McHargue -  http://www.studiowowjoy.com/
I found it difficult to find more blogs that I follow regularly that have less than 200 followers, so these three are it.  Each of these ladies inspire me in a different way - from leadership to artwork to growth - I hope you choose to follow them as well.

Ladies - if you choose to accept your nominations here's what you have to do:

1.  Recognize the person who nominated you in your acceptance blog post.
2.  Pass the award on to 3 - 5 blogs that you follow that you feel are worthy!!




1 comment:

Joy said...

Thanks for the recognition, Debi! You're a sweetie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...