Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas tradition

Once again it is time for me to create my annual Christmas ornament for the kids (well they aren't any of them kids anymore).  Each year I search and search for something cute to make but this year I had an additional quest for my ornament.....Can I use ANY of the left over wedding decorations on/in or for my ornament.  My guest room is jam packed with decorating items that I just can't bear to throw out!  Here's what I came up with for this year.
The base of my snow people are the battery tea lights that I ordered hundreds on (literally).  The various components are from the stash - pipe cleaners, pom poms, a dab of ribbon and some black cardstock.  I found a really simple method of creating a paper top hat on pinterest...check out my Christmas board for the link.

Now I''m off to make 13 more......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...