Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Hanukkah

Welcome to my post for today's Card A Day blog.  This week we are showcasing Hanukkah cards.
I must admit this one threw me a bit.  The only real things I knew about Hanukkah I learned from the Rugrats back when my kids watched the cartoon show, so first I had to do a bit of research.  I decided to go with a bit of a whimsical design for my card, since all the examples of cards I found looked pretty much alike.
The candles are made of bits and scraps of patterned paper I had on hand from Quick Quotes and Bo Bunny.  I choose some yellow sparkly bling for flames.  Stamping is from several Close To My Heart alphabet sets.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check Card A Day blog again tomorrow for another great Hanukkah card.

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card, great use of scraps too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...