Monday, January 27, 2014

Best Wishes

I was cruising pinterest the other day and saw the cutest card.....actually it was the way it was folded that real caught my eye, couldn't wait to give it a try.  

I had some leftovers from projects I have done from the Graphic 45 French Country collection that appealed to me for my card.  The front was created using bits and pieces left over from the card sheet, and stickers layered together.The folding is quite unique as you see.  There are 3 flaps that fold over one another to  create the layered look when closed
Pretty cool...right?
I had a bit of trouble with the measurements of the folds and card size since the website linked to pinterest was not in English and my Google translator was no where in site!  In the end I deciphered the card size and folds to be:

Card size - 5 1/2" X 10 1/4"
Score at 1 1/2", 4" and 6 1/4"
The patterned paper is cut 1/4" smaller (width and length) than the size of each panel.

I'm off now to see what else I can find to be inspired by from Pinterest.  Check back again to see what I come up with!

debi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...