Thursday, February 20, 2014

Goin' to the Expo

http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/GV-14/Home.asp


....and I'm gonna spend mo-o-o-ney!!
 
This weekend is going to be soooo much fun!  First thing Friday morning I'm off to the Scrapbook Expo in Grapevine.  This is just the second year the Expo has been in Grapevine and from what I've heard it's going to be better than the first one!  I have my list of "must haves" ready and am excited to see what else I can find that I just can't live with out!!
 
Then we are leaving directly from there and going to Gainsville for the annual Heartfelt Sentiment's team scrapbooking retreat.  This event is always so much fun - can't wait to see all the ladies and what they are working on this year.  And what timing....right?  I can take all my goodies from the Expo and get right to work on  some projects.....I can hardly wait!!
 
Stay tuned this weekend as I share some of our fabulous time and creations!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...