Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Packet Focus

Welcome to the first edition of our Team paper packet focus.  Each month we will share with you creations using paper packets from the 2014 Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Ideabook.  This month we are featuring Ariana (you can see the full line here).  If you are coming from Joy's blog then you are on the right track!!
For my layout I used each piece of the paper packet so you can see how well they all blend together.  My favorite piece in this pack is the striped/paisley piece so I chose it for the base, then layered in the remaining pieces in the design.  The flowers and bling are from several CTMH retired collections that I had in my stash, but they still match perfectly.  The grey cardstock that is pieced in the layers and several flowers are cut from are exclusive to this paper packet and is really striking!

Now hop on over to Judy Faye's blog to see what she has created for you.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Love how you layered all the papers! This style is so you, Debi! I'm drawn to it myself but, I haven't mastered it.

Joy said...

Nailed it! Wowee-will scraplift this soon.

Judy Faye Garner said...

What's not to like, layers & colors are great!

Tonya W said...

Love this pattern!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa Robinson said...

Yes! The layers...totally agree with the other comments! They look so awesome together! (Original design?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...