Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday already

It's been a whirlwind week that is coming to a close. Here are a few photos of our trip to Califiornia Adventure on Wednesday. 
Of course we
had to have a Mickey ice cream, and of course I got it all over me straight out of the box!

Then
it was off to ride the flying bugs...I'm such a wuss!
After a 2 hour wait to ride the race cars we decided we needed some refreshing so off we went Iin search of the water rapids ride!
We got a hint along the way to avoid the wait time and went as single riders..way out of my box to ride alone! But I shared a car with a very nice family and got throughly soaked!
It was time to get back then and ready ourselves for team meetings, our day of adventures was over but very fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...