Monday, September 29, 2014

Favorite Embellishment

This week over at H2H Challenges we are sharing with you our favorite embellishment.  This one was rather difficult for me.  I thought and thought about what IS my favorite embellishment and came to the conclusion I don't have any one particular favorite.  Actually, it appears, I have a favorite for a bit of time and use it on everything then it changes and I'll use something else consistently for a while.  So, I went through my latest projects and determined that at this point in time, my favorite embellishment to use is a sprinkling of bling.
It might be rhinestones, epoxy bubbles or now these great new sequins....or all of the above, somewhere I've been adding a sprinkling of bling to all of my projects.  I like the look of the bling randomly added to the project.  Another trend I noticed on my projects was flowers.  I had a period recently that I did flowers on everything. So my project today combines both.  These flowers were stamped with black archival ink and colored with the ShinHan Markers.  All the stamps used on my project are retired, but there are loads of them in the new Ideabook to color in this manner.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you are inspired to share your favorite embellishment project with us at H2H Challenges.

debi

1 comment:

Donna said...

Very nice card! I love the stamped woodgrain circle and your little bit of sprinkles are a great touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...