Monday, November 17, 2014

Embellishment Free

Here I am back with another project for our Heart to Heart Challenge blog.  This week we are featuring projects that use no embellishments.  Sounds easy - right?  I found this a little more challenging than I thought.  How many times did I reach for some ribbon or bling to add to the layout?  More than I'd like to admit!
I definitely had to get creative! So instead of ribbon or bakers twine (which was my original thought) for the tag ties I cut a very thin piece of paper and tied it in to the tags.  And for bling, I used a few different sized hole punches to punch circles out of some scrap B&T paper, then covered them with some Liquid Glass to resemble pearls.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to share your embellishment free creations with us at Heart to Heart Challenges!

debi

Supplies for todays layout: (all Close To My Heart - complete ideabook and ordering here)
Pathfinding Paper Packet
Liquid Glass

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...