Monday, December 8, 2014

Tinsel Time

Here I am, back with our final challenge for 2014 at Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog.  It's been a great 6 months and I am excited to continue sharing my creations with you for another 6 months!!  This week we have a color challenge for you....you must use Lagoon, Black and Silver!  Lagoon and Black are a favorite color combination of mine - so this was a great challenge!  
To create my card I cut some strips from the Chalk It Up paper packet tearing the ends to resemble washi tape, then added a strip of Silver Shimmer tape for some sparkle  The stars and sentiment are stamped from a retired CTMH set,  I added a few silver sequins and some black  sparkles for extra shine.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please share your "Tinsel Time"creation with us at H2H!

I hope everyone has a very enjoyable holiday season - see you next year!!

debi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...