Monday, January 19, 2015

H2H Birthday Color Challenge

This week at Heart to Heart Challenges we are challenging you to create with the color matched to your Birthday month.  My birthday is in October - so it was Sunset for me!!
Since my studio is STILL not unpacked (sigh) I, once again, jumped over to Studio J to create my project.
This kit mix is one of the retired paper packets that is still available in Studio J - gotta love that.  One minor issue I had - the orange color in the kit mix was Autumn Terracotta - not Sunset!  No problem....it's so easy to change the color of the paper in Studio J....just click on the paper well and find the color you want in the drop down box and "ta da" you have Sunset instead of Autumn Terracotta!!
Really - if you haven't played with Studio J you should try it!  Jump on over to my website and give it a try.  You can play as much as you want and never have to spend a penny!!

So....what is your birthday color?  Be sure to share your color challenge project with us at H2H.

debi

1 comment:

Nikka Geers said...

Love it. I still need to do a studio j layout. All these years and still havent done it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...