Monday, February 2, 2015

Home is where the Heart is!

I'm back today with another challenge for you at Heart to Heart Challenges.  This week our theme is "Home is where the Heart is".  This one can be interpreted in several ways so you can be really creative!  I decided to play on the "Heart" portion of the challenge and create this quick and simple card!
I used the Heartstrings paper packet to create my card.  With some calculated cutting I managed to get the cute little cupid and sentiment for the card front out of one of the paper pieces, then I randomly punched the hearts out of several other pieces.  I finished it off with a little inking on all the pieces, some Pixie twine and bling.....quick and simple!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget you have all month to post your Home or Heart or all of the above challenge piece at H2H Challenges!

debi

3 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Love this card. And the cupid peeking out from the hearts, too cute

Katy said...

Love your hearts!

Allie said...

Your hearts are gorgeous, Debi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...