Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hopscotch - A blog hop




Welcome to a new month of the Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Focus Blog Hop!  If you are coming from Melissa's blog then you are definitely on the right track!  As you can tell, this month we are creating with the Hopscotch Paper Packet.
For my layout I used 3 different pieces from the packet.  I decided to layer my squares on a darker piece to help them stand out more, so I picked Indian Corn Blue cardstock out of the coordinating colors in the patterns for my mats.  It's so handy that Close To My Heart lists all the colors used in the paper on the back of the zip strips! I then added a few of the Hopscotch Compliments and some of the cute white enamel stars to complete the layout.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Not hop on over to Aggie's  blog to check out her creativity!

debi

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...