Monday, May 11, 2015

NEW Hostess Exclusive Stamp Sets




Welcome to our hop featuring all new hostess exclusive stamp sets from the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 2.  If you are coming from Melissa's blog you are on the right path! Be sure to visit all the designers' blogs for some great inspiration.
The Paper Bird set caught my eye immediately with it's worded shapes.
My card is created completely from cardstock so it would not distract from the stamp set.  I stamped the bird twice on different color cardstock (chocolate and cocoa) then fussy cut them using only the wing from the cocoa image and added a bit of twine for the nest.  The cute little leaves are cut from the Artiste Cricut cartridge and the ribbon looking piece is actually a strip of chocolate cardstock that I ran through a crimper then inked up with cocoa ink.  The lacey looking piece is actually punched from a border punch I've had in my stash for a very long time!
Thanks for stopping by today.  Now continue on to Terry's blog to see her inspiration for you.
To see the complete collection of hostess exclusive stamps click here.
debi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow..I really like how you did this card. I love your color combo. Very impressed!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Got card, loved how you used so many of the stamps!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...