Tuesday, October 15, 2013

No photos here

Welcome to this months technique blog hop. For October we are featuring layouts without pictures. If you are coming from Joy's blog then you are in the right track!
My family has learned to save everything that is significant to a trip or event. Often when I have finished creating layouts with the pictures I have leftover "stuff", I don't want to toss it so I just make another layout with all that stuff in it!
For today's layout I've started with the stuff first. This will be the front page of Jess and Del's wedding album. It's compiled of flowers, ribbon and paper that we used to create all the things needed for a DIY wedding, plus bits and pieces of patterned paper from our scrap stash!
Now hop on over to Shirley's blog and see what she's created for us. 
 
This month's designers are:

4 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Awesome idea, Debi. You did good on that DIY wedding!

Wembles said...

Love this!! It looks wonderful. The title for your entry is super catchy.

GenX13 said...

Lovely cover.

Joy said...

very cool! save it ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...