Saturday, January 25, 2014

Get Well

Here I am back with another card created for Card a Day Blog.  Today's theme is Get Well.
I saw a card similar to this recently with a real dog on it and thought it was too stinking cute so I had to recreate it.  The first step was to find a cute dog for it....I have hundreds of stamps and if you can imagine, not one of them had a dog on it.  Off to the internet I went in search of a digi stamp to color and I found this little dog that was perfect from Pink Cat Studio.  Isn't he just adorable?  I colored him up with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The alphabet stamps are provided by Close To My Heart (check them out here) as well as the cardstock base and background.  The tiny patterned paper is from the scraps - can't begin to guess who provided it.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to enter our challenge at Card A Day Blog with your get well card!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

OMgosh that is so cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...