Monday, January 13, 2014

Love

Here I am back with another Valentine Card for you.  To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day.  Too many broken hearts and disappointments for my liking.  You would never believe that from my Pinterest board.....seems I pinned a plethora of Valentine inspirations....they are all just so cute!

Today's card is pretty much lifted from one of the many cards I pinned.  It is so simple, but it really caught my eye.  The hearts are cut from a book in my stash - this step took a bit as I pulled out one book and started skimming for a good spot to cut and decided I needed to read the entire thing before cutting it up, so I had to find another book less interesting to use!  The flowers, swirls and wording are stamped with some long since retired Close To My Heart sets and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers (it was good to be coloring again).

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to share your Valentine creations with us at Card A Day Blog.

debi

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Very pretty with such a clean look. Nice set of stamps

Jill said...

What a beautiful card. I love the way you layered the hearts, and added the stamp. Thanks for sharing.

ciloma said...

Lovely!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...