Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Only 3 days left

Only 3 days left to order from the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 Ideabook! Many items are retiring, so if you still have items on your wish list go here and order them before it's too late!!

More exciting though is the release of the all new 2014 Spring/Summer Ideabook!!


This new ideabook is crammed full of new products that will be a must have for your crafting stash!  Here's a sneak peek at just one of the new items coming February 1
Our new Picture My Life line comes complete with:
  • 44 - 4 X 6 Cards
  • 78 - 3 X 4 Cards
  • 10 - 12 X 12 Memory Protectors of various designs
  • 1 - 12 x 12 Designed Cover

Perfect for a quick, easy scrapbook memorializing every day life or a special event!


Log on to my website @ 9:00 AM to get a look at all the new products available, or leave me a comment and I will send you your own copy of the ideabook.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...