Thursday, January 30, 2014

Quick Thank You

Welcome back to another card I'm sharing with you for Card A Day Blog.  This week we are featuring Thank You cards.

This card was super quick and easy to make it was done in 30 minutes or less (hmmm sounds like a book title to me).  Starting with white card stock, I randomly stamped the letters of Thanks in coordinating colors spilling down to the Thanks at the bottom.  This was made even quicker with my Close To My Heart inks since they are all grouped together in seasons and coordinate wonderfully!  The alphabet is Vintage Type from Close To My Heart and is still available here.  I matted the white stamped panel with coordinating cardstock onto a plain white card base and bam....it was done!

If you need a quick card give this a try.  Be sure to enter your themed cards in our January challenge!

debi

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card for a super quick card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...