Friday, December 18, 2009

Have you ever......

made a gift, then didn't really want to give it away? Such was my thought on this Accordian Book I made for our annual office gift exchange. In the end I did gift it, with the nagging thought of whether I could ever do it again for myself......

I absolutely love this Bo Bunny Christmas line - I think it is fabulous. Apparently so do a lot of other folks, as my local scrapbook store has been sold out for a long time.....what do you think?




the gold scenes on these two pages pop out from the book when they are opened up...a stunning effect I lifted from one of my fellow Close To My Heart consultants....looks pretty cool don't you think?



The next two sets are on the back of the pop out pages above. I think if I do another book I will make pop outs for them too.



The whole book would have to be displayed on a very large table if it had pop outs on both sides since the accordian book stretches out to be 12 inches on each fold. Could be a great way to start your decorating theme for the season!!

On a smaller scale this would make a stinkin' cute card also, just use two pages and one pop out

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...