Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out with the old and in with the NEW!!

2010 is coming to a close and with it comes the end of the 2010 Close To My Heart products. 95% of all your favorite paper packs, ribbons, stamps, buttons and more will be retired starting 2011. Stock up now before they're gone!

Sad you won't be able to order your favorites? Don't be! The new 2011 products will be available soon! Not just summertime products, Close To My Heart will release an Idea Book full of brand-new products for you to love. There are paper packs to die for, new stamps you'll want to start using NOW, and the new bling -- the redesigned buttons are phenomenal, the brand new buttons make me say, "Now, why didn't I think of that?", and the newsprint rub-ons are amazing. Can't wait to see the new 2011 products? Here's a sneak peak!




 


Join Fran and I on January 8 for our Open House and Crop to celebrate the New -- new year, new products, and new opportunities to make your projects the best they've ever been. We've got 2 projects using all new products for you to see, a pot luck, and the usual antics to keep you entertained! Leave me a comment below or email me for more details!

Can't wait to see more awesome projects? Watch my blog for links to the 2011 Close To My Heart consultant blog-hop, starting January 3, and let us show you how!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...