Saturday, January 1, 2011

Soar in to 2011

With the new year upon us and since I don't send Christmas cards, I thought I'd take a cue from my fellow CTMH consultant Neely Dean and create and send New Year's cards.  Here's what I have come up with:


Isn't the butterfly fabulous?  It is stamped with the January 2011 Stamp of the Month and White Daisy Pigment Ink onto black cardstock.  When the ink was dry, I added color using our colored pencils.  It takes the pigment ink forever to dry (especially in high humidity) so use your heat gun on the image to hurry the process up.
The paper packet I chose is the new Wings Level II My Reflections Scrapbooking Kit.  2011 is stamped using our new Bohemian Alphabet stamp set.  Both of these are available for a limited time at a discounted price - check it out here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...