Thursday, June 21, 2012

Use it Or Lose it - Volume 1, Issue 5

Welcome to this month's edition of our Use it or Lose it blog hop.  This month we've dug out our oldest paper to create with.  If you are coming from Joy's blog, then you are on the right track.

I have to admit, my project does not use my oldest paper.  I will probably use my oldest paper to line the kitchen shelves - "what was I thinking?"  Never the less, this paper has sat in the rack for at least two years, thankfully it's still pretty cool paper that I can work with!!


The layout uses a plethora of items from my stash - from the punch for the flowers (hanging on the wall for more than a few years) to the paper butterflies that I've had for a short time and use quite often.

Products used on this layout:
Base paper and side edging - Kaiser Craft
Red paper for flowers - Daisy D's
Irresistible Letters - Close To My Heart
Pearls - Close to My Heart

Thanks for stopping by....now continue on to Wendy's blog and see what she has in store for you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what an awesome layout!

Unknown said...

I love the colors that you choose and I love the scrolls on the side....very nice.

Wendy K. said...

Great layout, I like the neutral colors with a pop of red!

Wendy K.
www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...