Saturday, February 16, 2013

Let them eat Cake!

Today's theme on the Card-A-Day Blog is weddings.  My card celebrates the day with one of a wedding's more important parts.
I love the detailing on the cake, created simply by running a piece of cardstock through an embossing folder, cut into graduated length strips and rounding the corners.  How you decorate your cake depends on your couple.  With no one in particular in mind, I chose to use purple rhinestones to match my iridescent purple background paper.  With the addition of some tiny flowers, pearls and bits of lace my cake is complete.

Today's project is brought to you by:
Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder
Close To My Heart Tiny White flowers and Purple Rhinestone
Want 2 Scrap & Recollections - Pearls
Lace & Purple paper from the stash

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow that is absolutely gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...