Saturday, May 25, 2013

O is for One

I was cruising Pinterest yesterday and saw a fabulous layout that I knew I must lift.  Then I remembered I had a paper packet from the Spring and Summer catalog that would be perfect....As the layout progressed my sister reminded me I had pictures of my girls at one in their sailor dresses that would also be perfect......
As I was creating a little ditty kept going through my head - driving me crazy - O is for one - where in the world did that come from?  I realized that I'd been visiting Lasting Impressions (one of my favorite challenge blogs) and their latest weekly challenge is Alphabets - once again perfect!  So, here is my finished layout of my oldest daughter at one - I'll have to create a companion to it for my other daughter's one picture (same dress, same pose) now.  

All Products used are from the Tommy Workshop on the Go Kit except the title letters that came from the stash.  You can order a kit here.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow gorgeous layout! Love all that color and the layering. The little girl looks like a sweetie too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...