Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thanks alot

Today is Thank You day on the Card A Day blog.  Here's one I made that is quite similar to a recent pin.....
The card is made of scraps from Graphic 45's French Country collection - I love this line so much I believe I will use every teeny tiny piece before I'm done!  The sentiment is created in a Word table....such a great idea with so many uses just by rearranging the letters!  I finished it up with various accessories from Tim Holtz, Close To My Heart and Stampin' Up...

Hope you are inspired by my creation - be sure to share YOUR thank you card in our monthly challenge!

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card! Great way to use up all those scraps to. tfs

Creative Genie said...

Nice card, Debi. Great scraps. Love the sentiment chart.

Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...