Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wedding Party

I'm back again today with my next creation as guest designer for Sketch With Color.  I was really inspired by the sketch this time, but found it quite challenging to come up with a color combination.
I finally settled on Monaco Blue, Violet and Linen...two of the three colors were ready for me in this nice collection from Quick Quotes.  I added the Violet chicken wire design on the base page with a bit of ink and a stencil....a technique I've learned to enjoy quite a bit recently!  I love being able to control the placement of the design on the page as well as the intensity of the color! 
You might have been looking at this thinking "Darn debi, you could've used a better picture" but I've done the blurring intentionally...you see, I am pre-designing layouts for my daughter's wedding when I find a pose that I really like so our photographer can have an idea of what I'm looking for on wedding day - thank goodness the photographer comes from a scrapbooking home so she understands completely my quest! So, this is NOT my daughter OR her wedding - but it will be replaced this fall with the real thing.
Thanks for joining me today - don't forget to upload your sketch creations and share them with us!

Today's designed brought to you by:
Paper - Quick Quotes
Flowers & Lace - Mon Ami Gabbi
Rhinestones & resin flower - Close To My Heart
Stamped Images - Bo Bunny and Close To My Heart
Sizzix Dies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea about wedding layouts...I may scraplift your idea. Thanks Debi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...