Saturday, June 15, 2013

Me & You - Sketch with Color

I'm so excited to have been asked to join the design team for Sketch With Color Challenge Blog!  This is my very first challenge post to share with you - I'm really looking forward to sharing a bunch more!
Here is our 6/15 challenge layout and color selection:

I truly thought this was going to be an easy layout, great sketch, some of my favorite colors - well it turned out not quite so easy!  I had to really concentrate on using ONLY these colors....sheesh, harder than you think!
Here's my final creation:
I started with the dark blue base page, then added a few purple hexagons with a stencil and ink that I seem to be rather addicted to these days!  The other hexagons are cut from a piece of paper.  I hope you are inspired to try this color combo out yourself.  Please share your finished design by uploading here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Today's layout is brought to you by:
Quick Quotes - paper
Quick Quotes - chalk ink

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout and cool job on the sketch. Wow what a challenge good job hard enough at times to do the sketch but add a color challenge too, wow. Congrats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...