Monday, February 24, 2014

Graduation week

Today starts a new theme at Card A Day Blog.  We are sharing Graduation cards with you this week.  I must admit, with the excitement of last weekend, I totally spaced out making a card...so luckily I have a stash of cards made in the past and pulled this one out to share with you.
I was in a monthly card swap several years ago and this is one of the cards I received.  I believe it was created by my sister, in our studio so I can pretty much tell you how easy it was to create.  The black paper on the front was purchased already embossed with wording and the cap is a purchased sticker...add a strip of shiny silver paper, stamp a sentiment on the inside and voila you're done!  How easy is that to whip out when someone's graduation sneaks up on you!!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and that is the way to do it when you forget, I have quite a collection saved back just in case :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...