Saturday, March 22, 2014

Goodie Bags

Today I'm sharing with you the final creation of the goodie bags I made for my team.  I combined several of the examples I posted last week for the final project.
The bags are filled with multi-flavored Starbursts that I picked up at Winco.  I was rather surprised by the reaction from my coworkers over them.  Mostly because they were so happy to have their efforts recognized and to know that they are truly appreciated.  Who knew a small bag of candy could mean so much to a person - right?
I have to start thinking now about what to do for them for the big deadline of 4/15....I will have to come up with something quick since by then I will be way to brain dead to come up with an idea and get it done.....any suggestions?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...