Friday, March 14, 2014

One down - one to go!

Monday marks the first deadline of the 2014 tax filing season.  I am happy to report that our team has met that deadline with some time to spare!  To show my appreciation for all their hard work to get us past this deadline I would like to make each of them a little gift.  The question becomes - "What should I make?"  Off I go to search Pinterest and have found some really cute ideas....haven't decided which one would be the best yet.  Here are my finalists.....



I've only got Sunday to create my gifts, so they are all quick and easy ideas.  Once I decide on the winner I'll run to the new Winco grocery store down the street where they have all these goodies in bulk (bulk candy pieces are very dangerous).  
So, which do you think would be the best gift for a team of tax professionals?  Leave me a comment with your favorite and I'll share my final creation with you next week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Starburst idea!! Yummy!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...