Saturday, March 8, 2014

Second Favorite

As promised to you earlier this week, today I'm sharing a layout created with my second favorite paper pack in the Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2014 idea book - Skylark.  It's really got only bits and pieces of the paper on it, but I love the title that comes with the Compliments.

The background is made by spritzing Glimmer Mist on top of an overlay I cut from the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge, then stamping some images from the In the Background stamp set and then rubbing some chocolate ink on randomly with my sponge.  All the flowers were cut from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge...So mostly everything you see on this page was made with Close To My Heart projects - which is easy to understand when you find out I created it at the Heartfelt Sentiments Team Retreat a few weekends back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...