Saturday, April 26, 2014

Anne of Green Gables

Today I had the pleasure of sponsoring a table at the Irving Public Library's Anne of Green Gables Tea Party.  I've been planning my "vision" for the table for quite awhile and am pleased to say, it turned out just like I had envisioned it!

I've been to every Goodwill in North Texas almost collecting tea cups, saucers and teapots for my table, then added some glass candlesticks and a bunch of flowers left from Jessecca's wedding to complete the setting.


And here's a really great quick idea for a table favor if you are ever in need of one....

This is a small wedding favor bag that I put a single tea bag in (lemon flavor  so you could get a scent while seated) with a tiny plastic silver spoon tied into it.  It is resting on a single floral stem for emphasis.....stinkin' cute!!


In the end my daughter Danyelle was very pleased with the results and since her department was throwing the tea party that's all that really matters! I've decided maybe I should have done this for a living!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...