Friday, April 18, 2014

So good to be creating!

I made it through April 15 once again and have had a few days to rest up...so today was creating day!  This project has been sitting on my studio desk for some time now totally unfinished.  I sat down and put the finishing touches on it and found a picture for it today.  Can you believe this frame cover is all made from paper?  Cool....right?
I got the Verday Paint from Ten Second Studios a long time ago and have just now started to play with it.....believe me, there will be a lot more projects to come using it.  I love the way it looks in the end.  Right down my alley - all distressed and aged.....LOVE it!
The flowers and leaves are cut from white cardstock (if you can believe that) using the Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

I've got another frame using the same product brewing in my mind, so be sure to check back to see what I've come up with!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

debi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...