Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Celebration

Today we had the pleasure of joining my Mom and Dad for lunch and dessert in celebration of Mother's Day.  This is a bittersweet celebration in ways....I'm happy to be celebrating another year with my Mom, but in many ways this person is not my mother and it saddens me a bit. But, we are making new memories to carry with us and still have a good time.



Like waiting patiently as she neatly folds EVERY sheet of tissue paper Fran shoved in her bag (which was the whole package) and laugh at the OCD traits she's developed.
Or stop while she finds a kleenix - which are sitting everywhere in the livingroom....





And no matter what life throws at us, we will join together each year to celebrate our wonderful Mother!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...