Saturday, January 21, 2012

Use it or Lose It - Volume 1, Issue 1

Welcome to our very first edition of our Use it or Lose It blog hop.  A place where you will see what we've all been stashing away in our spaces and have vowed to pull it out and use it!!  Our hop is a great big circle, so be sure to see everyone's entry  If you are coming from Tonya's blog, then you are definately on the right track!!

For my first project, I pulled out a book from the "Unfinished Scrapbooks" box.  I got this at the GASC one was too stinkin' cool....
This mini book started out as blank chipboard, but I dug in my stash and found all kinds of stuff to use on it and in it.
Inner pages 1 & 2
On pages 1 & 2 we have flowers, jute and metal embellishments

Inner pages 3 & 4
Here I used some metal photo corners and binder clips

Inner Pages 5 & 6
And finally I used more flowers and metal embellishments

Credit goes to these folks for my supplies:
Creek Bank Creations
Quick Quotes
Close To My Heart
Ranger Industries
Stampin' Up

Now, hop on over to Shirley's blog and see what she has in store for you.


Judy Faye Garner said...

OMGosh- well that says it all.

Wendy K. said...

This looks awesome! Love it!
Wendy K.

Rachel Ventura said...

I love it. very steampunk looking so I will have to pin it. great job.

Shirley Ross said...

Debi, this is awesome and I love it sooooo!! Great job as always

Joy said...

good work, and doesn't it feel good to use that stash?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...